Split City Break
The Tourist Board of Split continues with the City break program 2022/2023. The project aims to welcome tourists and further motivate them to come to our city outside the summer months.
The City break program runs from October 7, 2022, to March 31, 2023. and includes:
- Free tour of the city center (Saturdays at 10 a.m. in Croatian or English);
- Tickets for theatre performances on Saturday (Croatian National Theatre Split);
- Free SplitCard.
To use the benefits of the City Break program, the guest must book a minimum of two nights in hotel accommodation (it can be Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday).
Guest announcement procedure (for a free guided tour, theatre performance, and SplitCard):
- For city tour - mandatory registration of the guest via a completed order form (it is necessary to state owhich language the tour is required) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday at noon.
- For theatre performances on weekends - mandatory guest registration (as soon as you agree with the guest) via e-mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and the theater e-mail email@example.com, which will contact you with a booking confirmation. Tickets are available at the theater box office.
- For a SplitCard, contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the pick up of cards in the tourist information center on the Riva.