Discovering the truffles of Dalmatia, the Najev family has decided to share this experience with everyone. They are taking you on a truffle hunting experience with their 4WD vehicles.
When you reach the secret locations, they will teach you everything there is to know about truffles and how to hunt them, and you will hear the story about their specially trained dogs. Depending on the season of your visit, these are the truffle types that you will meet - the black truffle (Tuber aestivum, Tuber uncinatum, Tuber brumale, Tuber melanosporum) and the white truffle Tuber borchii-bianchetto.
At the end of the tour, the degustation of truffle products will be waiting for you in nature. The aim is to promote Dalmatian truffles and to raise awareness of the natural resources of Dalmatia, which is the home of very valuable types of truffles.
Join them in an exciting adventure that you will remember for the rest of your lives not only as nature, adrenaline, and dog lovers but also as a special gastronomic delight lover, and all that in the very heart of Dalmatia.
● Truffle hunting in Split area
● Truffle hunter, guide and special trained dogs Lagoto R.
● Duration 3-4 hours
● Reaching the secret location we start the truffle hunting
● Getting to know the dogs
● Learning about truffles and how to hunt them
● Guests’ personal experiences
● Truffle products degustation
● Children under the age of 7 are not allowed to participate
● Children from 7 to 12 years old pay half the price
● Children from 12 years old pay the full price
● Truffle hunting price per person – 730 HRK / 97 € (transport, guide, insurance,
food and drinks included)
● Pick up in front of your accommodation and return back
● Capacity – 8 people (4 people per 4WD vehicle)
● Min 2 people, max 8 people
● The tour is available throughout the whole year
● Contact to schedule your tour
● Safe shoes obligatory (trainers or hiking shoes)
● Trousers, not shorts
● Pets are not allowed
Truffle Hunting Dalmatia –Najev Family
Devi Rani-Ivana Najev
GSM: +385 (0)91 944 0923