Location: Public institution for culture Hrvatski dom Split (Tončićeva street, 21000 Split)
Duration: January 21, 2021 - March 4, 2021 (Thursdays)
Hrvatski dom Split - concert hall begins with a regular concert program cycle called 'Concerts on Thursdays'.
On Thursday, January 21, at 7 p.m., the Zagreb Brass Quintet (Peter Firšt and Alen Vađunec - trumpets, Ante Medvidović - horn, Mate Đuzel - trombone, Mihael Hrgar - tuba)will perform. It will take visitors on a musical journey from Europe to America while paying tribute to the recently deceased composers (Ennio Morricone, Enrique Crespo, and André Previn).
Tickets at a promotional price of 25 HRK are available through the Adriaticket system at the following locations: Tisak Media CCO1, Dancing Bear, Cro Fan Shop MALL of Split, and via the online service: https://adriaticket.com/event/4747-zagreb-brass- quintet.
Here is the schedule of 'Concerts on Thursdays' from the end of January to the beginning of March 2021:
- January 28, 2021, Duo Artina (Andrea Jelavić, flute & Martina Jembrišak, accordion) - "Little stories"
- February 4, 2021, DINA E MEL (Dina Bušić- voice, Melita Ivković - guitar, Edin Karamazov - guitar and saz) - Bërbili
- February 11, 2021, Maja Posavec & Ivan Kapec - Evening with Cohen
- February 18, 2021, Ivana Lazar, soprano & Pavao Mašić, piano - Beloved, where are you?
- February 25, 2021, Filip Mercep, marimba
More information on the official Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/hrvatskidomsplit.