Sailing Club Mornar and Split from 12th till 30th September will host one off the most prestigious and exciting sailing championships this year, Laser Standard World Championship 2017. On the organisation of the SC Mornar, this Championship will gather at one place some most famous sailors of the world in Olympic sailing. Amongst 500 sailors from all continents and more than 50 countries, Olympic medalist, world and european champions will compete for the title in olympic and masters categories.
This prestigious and one of the most important events in world of sailing will commence with arrivals of competitors and sailing stars from September 1st, with practice and test event called Mornar Grand Prix, exciting and attractive night competition in Mornar harbour, Uvala Baluni. This is only introduction to main event full of exciting sailing in front of Split.
2. september Mornar grand Prix
13. september Opening Ceremony, Riva
14. – 18. september competition, Split chanel
19. september finals, prize giving ceremony, Uvala baluni
23. september Opening Ceremony masters, Riva
24. – 30. september competition, Split chanel, masters prize giving and closing ceremony, Uvala baluni